Email us for prayer's request

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Peace

Psalms 85:8
I will listen to what God the LORD will say; he promises peace to his people his saints...

2 Thessalonians 3:16
Now may the LORD of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way...

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 32:17
The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates