Email us for prayer's request

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bible verses about strength and encouragement



 (I Peter 5:7) 7 casting all your worries on him, because he cares for you.

(Philippians 4:13) 13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

(Psalms 46:1) 1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

(Ephesians 6:10) 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might.

(Psalms 119:28) 28 My soul is weary with sorrow: strengthen me according to your word.

(Isaiah 40:29) 29 He gives power to the weak. He increases the strength of him who has no might.

(II Timothy 1:7) 7 For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control.

(I Corinthians 15:57) 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

(Psalms 138:3) 3 In the day that I called, you answered me. You encouraged me with strength in my soul.

(Hebrews 13:6) 6 So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

(John 15:7) 7 If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, you will ask whatever you desire, and it will be done for you.

(Romans 16:20) 20 And the God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

(Psalms 27:1) 1 Yahweh is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? Yahweh is the strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?

(Ephesians 3:20) 20 Now to him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

(Psalms 18:32-33) 32 the God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect? 33 He makes my feet like deer’s feet, and sets me on my high places.

(John 16:33) 33 I have told you these things, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have oppression; but cheer up! I have overcome the world.”"

(Isaiah 40:31 DRC) 31 But they that hope in the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall take wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

(Revelation of John 3:20) 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me.

(Luke 10:27) 27 He answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.”

(John 8:12) 12 Again, therefore, Jesus spoke to them, saying, "“I am the light of the world. He who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.”"

(Isaiah 41:10) 10 Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

(I Corinthians 10:13) 13 No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

(Philippians 4:6-7) 6 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

(Matthew 11:28-30) 28 “Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”"

(Matthew 26:52-54) 52 Then Jesus said to him, "“Put your sword back into its place, for all those who take the sword will die by the sword. 53 Or do you think that I couldn’t ask my Father, and he would even now send me more than twelve legions of angels? 54 How then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that it must be so?”"

(II Corinthians 12:9-10) 9 He has said to me, "“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”" Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest on me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong.

1 comments:

carina said...

Those bible verses will be an encouragement to everyone...to stir up faith and help to come up higher in every area of life!
Bible Verses for Encouragement

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates